Skip to content
- Palaeontology: taxonomy, systematics and palaeoecology of Palaeozoic arthropods.
- Development of advanced 2D and 3D imaging techniques: synchrotron X-ray fluorescence, absorption, diffraction and scattering scanning, ultraviolet/visible/near-infrared luminescence imaging.
- Taphonomy of well-preserved fossils: authigenic mineralization of soft-tissues, depositional environments and rare earth element geochemistry, taphonomic biases.
- Field work: fossil collection and stratigraphical study.
For international journals
- Multidisciplinary journals: PNAS, Scientific Reports, PLoS ONE, PeerJ, Anais da Academia Brasileira de Ciências, Royal Society Open Science.
- Earth Sciences and Palaeontology journals: Earth and Environmental Science Transactions of The Royal Society of Edinburgh, Earth-Science Reviews, Proceedings of the Geologists’ Association, Palaeogeography, Palaeoclimatology, Palaeoecology, Journal of Systematic Palaeontology, Alcheringa, Journal of Paleontology.
- Zoology journals: Zoological Letters.
- Physics and Chemistry journals: Journal of Thermal Analysis and Calorimetry.
- Synchrotron proposals (SSRL) and regional funding proposals (Ile-de-France, DIM MAP).