Skip to content
- Palaeontology: taxonomy, systematics and palaeoecology of Palaeozoic arthropods.
- Development of advanced 2D and 3D imaging techniques: synchrotron X-ray fluorescence, absorption, diffraction and scattering scanning, ultraviolet/visible/near-infrared luminescence imaging.
- Taphonomy of well-preserved fossils: authigenic mineralization of soft-tissues, depositional environments and rare earth element geochemistry, taphonomic biases.
- Field work: fossil collection and stratigraphical study.
- Swiss National Science Foundation Spark project: Breathing new life into dead fossils: Can geochemical characterization of biomolecules be used to enhance paleontological anatomy descriptions and reveal the affinities of enigmatic fossil animals? (PI: Pierre Gueriau).
- Swiss National Science Foundation project: Arthropod Evolution during the Ordovician Radiation: Insights from the Fezouata Biota (PI: Allison C. Daley).
- The Paris Biota (Bear Lake County, Idaho, USA): an exceptional window on the Early Triassic marine life.
For international journals
- Multidisciplinary journals: PNAS, Scientific Reports, PLoS ONE, PeerJ, Anais da Academia Brasileira de Ciências, Royal Society Open Science. The Science of Nature.
- Earth Sciences and Palaeontology journals: Geology, Earth-Science Reviews, Palaeogeography, Palaeoclimatology, Palaeoecology, Earth and Environmental Science Transactions of The Royal Society of Edinburgh, Proceedings of the Geologists’ Association, , Journal of Systematic Palaeontology, Alcheringa, Journal of Paleontology.
- Zoology journals: Zoological Letters.
- Physics and Chemistry journals: Journal of Thermal Analysis and Calorimetry.
- Synchrotron proposals (SSRL) and regional funding proposals (Ile-de-France, DIM MAP).