Skip to content
- Since December 2019: SNSF Researcher, Institute of Earth Sciences, Universty of Lausanne, Switzerland.
Project: Breathing new life into dead fossils: Can geochemical characterization of biomolecules be used to enhance paleontological anatomy descriptions and reveal the affinities of enigmatic fossil animals? PI of a Spark funding from SNSF.
Post-doctoral research experience
- June 2018–November 2019: SNSF Researcher, Anom Lab, Institute of Earth Sciences, Universty of Lausanne, Switzerland.
Project: Shedding new light on the Fezouata biota (Lower Ordovician, Morocco) using advanced spectro-imaging techniques. PI: Allison C. Daley
- May 2016–May 2018: Post-doctoral researcher CNRS, USR 3461 IPANEMA, Gif-sur-Yvette, France.
Project: Fossilization and diagenesis in a Cretaceous Lagerstätte. Supervisor: L. Bertrand
- November 2014–May 2016: Post-doctoral researcher, DIFFABS beamline, SOLEIL synchrotron, Gif-sur-Yvette, France.
Project: X-ray imaging and spectroscopy. Supervisor: D. Thiaudière
- November 2011–October 2014: PhD, Palaeontology, Muséum national d’Histoire naturelle (MNHN), Paris, France. Best distinction.
PhD thesis: The continental aquatic arthropod fauna from the Famennian (Late Devonian) of Strud, Belgium: taxonomy, palaeoecology and taphonomy using synchrotron 2D imaging. Supervisors: G. Clément & S. Charbonnier
- 2009–2010: M.Sc, Environmental Sciences, UFR ST Besançon, France. With distinction.
Research report: Holocene climatic changes in the Mediterranean basin. Supervisors: B. Vannière & M. Magny
- 2005–2009: Bachelor, Earth and Life Sciences, UFR ST Besançon, France. With distinction.